Monday, February 14, 2011

Pirates Digital Playgroud Free On Line

Irish Pub, 14 " February?

Among the blogs that I find a thousand and one different news today, talking about the dresses of the latest Hollywood gala, commenting on the awards of the last English awards, a few entries dedicated to couples on a day like today ...
Ah, today! But if it is February 14! Buff ... Mother! Let's see ...
Organization: Monday, February 14-Test

-afternoon when I get home I have to do homework:
1. Latin
2. study Latin
3. Valencia browsed
4. Read my book fifty pages of reading that I have a test on Friday.
5. Off (even if only 10 minutes).

You see, I am not loving Valentine's Day (maybe it's because I have family, do not know) but I do not think Anti-Valentine's Day (I am not of those who hate to death a day like today, the who get into bed so as not depressed or fleeing each decorated window.)
Today, Feb. 14 is another day: Valentine's Day has failed to change my routine. Teenager Dreamer

Suitable for Routine

0 comments:

Post a Comment