Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Daughter Has A Viral Infection

Living as a boy of 16 tutorials

This has been the issue that we have strayed in ethics class this afternoon, but I must say that I love.
- "Can not decide People do things in 20 years when we have 16, or vice versa. OK, maybe we feel like doing a thousand and one things we can do now but it could if we were adults, but that's what we mature: do one thing at a time so as not to lose any of our lives mistakes or successes, no matter, the important thing is to live to age we have. I know you like going to high school (because you think that this will acquire a certain level), be older, get the driver's license, go to the trendy pubs, to bottle, as if you get drunk university, meet new people and just get into a different person each night. But even if, for example, girls paint, provocative dress or anything like that, (and the same goes for the guys) We could never change the date of birth . "
That was the reflection of my ethics professor. In the a companion asked:
- "But what happens if for example you do that because you really like and not because they want to pretend?"
- "If you wonder why you do all that and answer it because I really want to do all those things, I'll tell you when you want to be twenty-five twenty years to have finished my course, have their own work and with any luck become independent, alone or with your partner. When you want to have thirty twenty-five and many ... But when you're thirty-something can not re-live what I lived 16 years, however hard they try. If you've done things right, you will always have the memory of "what a great time I spent a while ... or "With what little I conformed ..." but if you tried to live beyond your age you will always live experiences you'll never be able to recover. "

silence has been made in class. the bell has sounded and we went home.
But in my head was about a set of similar questions: What if all you considered more mature than the other people your age? Do we have options do we have to settle for what we should adapt to to live even though it was outside our control or not we want?
Nobody cares about these people. I guess that is easier to generalize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment