Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Destination Wedding Thankyou

womanhood .....

I would have never thought to ask this for the new year ....

And so without asking the new year .... he did grant me ....
not know how I will last but this is becoming a woman ... cool ...





love you more and makes you leave you want, plus you want the truth ... I wanted that did not stop you really want ... out of envy, that do not believe what they see, why do not you wanted ...
and then ... There is no phone, no nothing ..... Tuitt Makes you

autofinanciarte, autoabastecerte and autoevaluarte .... It makes you independent of the mother's skirts and makes you rely on papá.Ya kisses Willie Nelson said it in his song as a child-a - Women.

Being a woman makes you know your body and your mind and teach yourself the hell you want it to others ....

I love this new year gift of being a woman, WOMAN, beloved, lover, beloved, envied, alone, together, witch, magician, happy, sad, currant, stop, single, married, friend, neighbor ....




As I said the announcement of pads ..... I LIKE BEING A WOMAN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment