Friday, February 25, 2011

Oragel For Babies Bad

A cup of coffee in the Metro

I bought a coffee maker for two.

already had one for 8 people, but wanted a coffee, a small, warm, flavored ...

With the heat that gives a good Arabic coffee with a touch of vanilla.
I have not yet used my coffeemaker to 8. In my new home, has been taken, pennyroyal, soft drinks, wine and some other convenience foods and cooking easier ...

But until I took my coffee, warm on the couch ... and with someone special, I have not felt I was in my home.

I had, I would like to invite and receive 8 or 9. Having friends who have not wanted to come to my home, my bad taste arts in kitchen, take a sip mint tea or coffee.

I wish that those who already come, to come back ....
As one who goes to a friend's house, where you get little warning, where they gossip and confidences ...

far, degustare my coffee for two, though not by the fire, but against the TV, for now I hope to share with LOVE, many cafes for two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment