Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Daughter Has A Viral Infectiob

The meaning of double meaning

Today: 23 feber will be marked for posterity on my calendar because I have been a really important thing for me: do not talk about what happened in politics for years, and I was wrong Metro and have appeared in one season had not walked in my life, nor that tomorrow I have the evidence to give me a degree in English ... No, do not talk about any of that.
is assumed, that is what we should be thinking now, what should worry, as ... But no, it is this: my cousin is connected to Facebook today and gave me one of the best news I could have ever received, a notice that at this time means a lot.

On Monday, my cousin was in college when Dani came through the door greeted them, made a couple of comments ... And soon my cousin said, "You know that your cousin has taken Notaz at maths?" She knew because she had sent a private saying my note (as we had been) and because he appreciated the time I'd been (not so cheesy, but I thanked him, saying: "I owe you one.") My cousin said he knew and was very pleased. And that was that.
The next day, they were eating in the cafeteria when my cousin made me in the conversation and he said: "I have to start to make friends with your cousin ..."
The conversation continued, after my cousin added "Yes, yes, it could ..."
And finally, came the issue of pickups and relationships. Each one began to tell her story or speak his mind and in a moment of conversation Dani le preguntó a mi prima:
-¿Tu prima cuántos años tiene?
-16
-Uff... Eso no sería legal, ¿no?
-Dani, la edad no importa.

A lo que Alcia, la chica con la que Dani pasó la noche el día de su cumpleaños dijo:
-Ella tiene razón, Dani, el amor no entiende de edades.

Mi prima dice que ella piensa que si él no ha intentado algo aún es por la edad, no porque no le guste o porque no sienta curiosidad por mí. Piensa que si hizo esos comentarios es porque, seguramente, se lo haya planteado.
¿Pero qué significado debo darle a todo lo que me ha contado mi prima? ¿Pensáis que va en doble sentido? Sé que love the double meanings ... I also spending on the Blog or in a conversation to say what I think no one suspected. It is a good way to use it, so you can never blame the "you did not say that ..."
But most importantly ... I know I will not give up, but what do I do now?

Teenager Happy Dreamer (which had not been able to say in a long time). Ando

0 comments:

Post a Comment