Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can U Wax When You Have Your Period Legs



quite busy with exams, projects, homework ... And with preparations for the Spain-Portugal trade of which I spoke a few months ago, because the date is approaching: D
This week has been fairly normal as any week in mid-evaluation But from Friday lunchtime until this morning I could afford to give me a break: on Friday I was to lunch with Alice and a friend from class to go eat Chinese food (we love) and spent the afternoon watching movies and series. At night, I was with my cousin to do a little sleepover at my house, but rather was one of those nights "Girls Only" or in our case, "Just raw." We had a great, gave us time to gossip, talk about our situation now, concerns, desires ... A bit of everything.
On Saturday I went out to eat with her and my parents to the mall and then went to sing the chorus.

When we finished singing, a friend brought us home, but before we stop for a drink in an Irish pub near my house, on the next street, to be honest, I always had noticed but had never gone . This was the perfect excuse to snoop the atmosphere and decor of this place, I must say was a typical Irish pub, as is, with the same set. I've never been in Ireland (one of my pending trip) but it reminded me a lot to the chapter on "English in the world. Dublin. It seemed as if there, indeed to Dublin was part of our conversation.

Teenager dreamer Who dreams Go To Ireland

0 comments:

Post a Comment