Wednesday, April 13, 2011

To Take Franchise Letter

Ida Hardware ... And back

I know that I blog a few days in abandonadillo, but is that I have not had much time or desire to write ... But I have my excuses!
On Monday, 4 April, I went to Portugal with the exchange scholarship, do you remember that P, a girl from Portugal came to my house in March? Then last week I went home. The trip has been unforgettable. I have no words to describe it. His family is lovely and treated me really well, so I have no more than words of appreciation for them. The only "incident" I had was that my bag came a day after Portugal, but that did not make me embittered the journey, not left I embittered the trip. What we did here was typical of what is usually done in exchange scholarships, go to school with them, spend the day together, visiting museums, sightseeing, going to Porto, to be with their families ... But I liked it so much experience of this project that I have hired (yesterday closed the contract) a trip to Oxford this summer to a host family. Time? TACH, TACH ... A month! I can barely imagine a month away from home in a foreign country without my best friends and my family. The English family, Oxford and I ... Well, me and another fifteen or twenty students in my school but do not go to my class and that most only know hello and "bye" as much. But I do not care.

things have happened. Yes, not very important, but they have occurred: in Portugal Dani's wound healed, so I went psyched to hear from him not long. So when I saw it, really, a friend of my cousin and now. Just that.
But I always promise something is like something I would not forget him, and something happens that makes me think of him or does he show signs of life ... I'll tell you! Teenager Dreamer

traveling

0 comments:

Post a Comment