Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can You Shower After Jergens?

write from a cloud.

My life now is an accumulation of things and nerves, since Hillary left here and left Dani have not stopped thinking about what to do. It was a decision that has taken me some time to defend because, until now, had always thought that one day have to step up and fight for that person you want. I dared not do this with Edward, and now that I do not regret, but do not know what degree of regret would be if you let pass the opportunity to Dani. I would not forgive me, and in this case, not get rid of two more words there are stormy, "and if ."
And if it had been the face would have noticed me? What if I had thrown into the pool? What if it had said would have changed anything? And if I had to decide, I have chosen? [...]

A host of questions are starting with these words: And if .
But I decided not to torment me with it, and face. I do not know what chance I have of me I want to respond, try, but I wonder every day what had happened.
If I choose by age, simply for that reason accept its decision (though not share) and I will console myself knowing that he liked as a person, but being born in 95 I played a trick. If I choose because it does not like, accept it, because I know I can not please everyone. I'm not perfect.
guess whatever you do, decide what you decide, I will accept. But at least I know I've done everything that has been in my hand.
I'd like to read: I want to try. I know. But I can not force people, nor could force even if I could. Has to be free. Same as me when I say yes or say no.
I can only hope to take what you choose, and face the decision take. No curl up under my bed sheets over several days. No. I will be strong and fall of the cloud in which I rise since last December. But at least, I would have fallen after seeing a beautiful landscape from the heights, even if you have vertigo sometimes. And nobody took it away. Dreamer

Teenager uploaded to a cloud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment