Wednesday, April 6, 2011

20-61323 Cartier Watch

"New" vintage bag & Recommendation

'm saturated, I just got to walk and puff that heat jajajajaja
I
used and so I gave the sun to keep that suit Extremadura XD

will say that I can with vintage handbags, but I love
and every time I get any man I have to teach ^ ^
I tell the story: Being there in Extremadura, was in the upper terrace of my grandmother's house in the sun and I was about to enter the place where my grandfather is a carpenter all his stuff and tools and in a closet and found this XD bag

When I saw my grandmother
"Grandma, I have to pay anything!
"That thing: S
" Look that cute little bag, leave it!
"That you've been recording my stuff? ¬ ¬
"It was not there and I've seen by far .... Hahahaha
"Go walk ...., Take it for you!
graciae abuelitaaa -Ohhh, that guaaaaiiiii XD

And that's how I know lol ^ ^
Y también me quede con un jersey de manga corta rojo muy mono ya os lo enseñare más adelante ;)



__________________________________________________________________________________

Mi recomendación es para http://www.shopalike.es/   una pagina web donde puedes encontrar ropa, zapatos , bolsos ,… de marca y algunos  con ofertas hasta el 70%!

0 comments:

Post a Comment