Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How To Draw Car In Matlab



My cousin says that the solution to forget Dani is to follow the saying "one nail drives out another nail" and although I'm not 100% sure of it, I have no choice if I want to forget him, or at least I know no other possible solution. My cousin goes beyond all this, even encouraged me to set me back at Edward.
Edward ... That far I remember that name. After so long, so many years Cudgel both damage ... I tried to reset it, but it is not the same. I have no desire to go through there, so I can not help him with friendly eyes. Only that. Even I strange if I stop to analyze the facts, it seems incredible how things have changed in the last year or better, how my feelings have changed!
On Saturday I started talking to Edward by a network, and when I was already sending messages to mobile ... The next day, I made several missed ... And since last weekend have not stopped talking by sms. It seems that is responsive, but for once, I feel nothing and I think I do not know if I want to feel.
If Dani is the nail that I have to "get" Edward does not work now as "nail" ... There's a guy in my class that really catches my attention from start of course: is very shy, tall, dark and handsome. It is the first year I'm going with him to school, but has many friends but not usually talk much with people who do not know. The coincidence is that both live in the same area (rare, because most of my classmates live near the school, and I do not live there) and we take the subway almost every day to return to our homes, and even if I've seen in the season and we've never talked greeted more with him. We've even been able to sit in the same wagon without saying anything! A couple of weeks ago I asked a friend if you fell ill or something, and I said no, it was just very shy, but if he does not speak, I speak to him.
on Monday did not come in the subway, both yesterday and today, either. So yesterday I started talking to the network. We talked about twenty minutes and finally told him I had to go and I tuned out. In fact, I had to go anywhere, but if the boy is shy and was of the first times we talked did not want harassed. [...]

I think it's time to think about whether this mysterious shy guy may be the nail that I seek. Teenager Dreamer

in a hardware store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment