Saturday, April 23, 2011

Free Movies Girdles And Gardles

Story

On Thursday I went to spend the day and a dormir al chalet de Salva para celebrar el cumpleaños de mi prima, pero no fuimos solos, ocho jóvenes estudiantes universitarios, además de Salva, mi prima y yo nos quedamos allí a pasar la noche.
No lo he pasado tan bien en mucho tiempo, porque aunque también estaba Dani (no pasó nada, ya os lo digo) lo pasé muy bien. Me sirvió para darme cuenta de que las apariencias engañan y que una cosa no quita la otra: tenía a los amigos de mi prima como unos frikis, adictos a los ordenadores y las nuevas tecnologías, y en cierto modo, esto último es cierto, pero debo decir que son grandes personas y que se preocupan mucho por mi prima (y por todos los amigos del grupo) y eso es lo que les hace geniales. So here I affirm my theory of "one thing does not remove the other."
I felt good with them, because we were eleven young men living in a house on our own: cooking, living, laughing, playing games, the play station ... Eleven young people were enjoying everything he did, without worrying about the order or disorder (thing that I'm not used) but, without knowing how, he made me feel good and made me learn the things that really matter: no where everything is perfect is the most important, because perfection does not exist. You have to know fun and relax from time to time. And that's what I did for a few hours, but I also recognize that I do not know if I could live forever in a flat with them.
other hand, remains Dani, but that I will tell in another post, because now I go to sleep. Teenager Dreamer

Philosophical about what matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment