Saturday, March 12, 2011

How To Depreciate Motorhome

The best night of my life

Yesterday, Friday 11, a day that will be remembered by many people because of the many disasters that happened on that day ... But for me, apart from that, on March 11 will be a day-or rather, one night, always remember: last night I had the first party at fault, yesterday night I saw Dani.
was the feast of beer and my cousin invited his friends to come: "Beer value for money" was as he sold it to them ... What counts is that the twelve twenty, appeared in the tent: Dani and two more guys who call Manuel and David.
My cousin came to look and when they came were left to one side of the tent, less Dani, who followed my cousin to where I was to greet me. He wore a trademark white shirt, jeans and sneakers: a perfect combination.
After go to the bar, returned the three to his beer. We danced until Manuel finished his first beer and I told the hearing: "I like you, I'm telling you," and said Dani. I was perplexed, and smiled.
After a while, my cousin went to the bathroom and I stayed with them three dancing and drinking. Manuel sent me word again, this time in front of everyone, and I said, "Get in the back of Dani, you want to take." I said no, thinking it was a joke, but Dani told me "Go, go up, you lame
" I will not get on my horse ...
"Because not want ...
Manuel did attempt to climb back to Dani, but he said: "No, you not only it ".
I ignored the comment, apparently, of course, and continued dancing.
During the night, Dani could not stop looking at us as we danced, and told me many times:" A Dreamer, is that I'm pathetic, I can not dance ... "So more than a song taught him" little dance. "Dreamer

Teenager happy: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment