Monday, March 21, 2011

Cyctic Colloid Goiter

Stumbling for the second time

" Man is the only animal that stumbles twice on the same stone " I do not know who said it, but how right he is! And I am starting to get scared in case I have more of these genes in my DNA ...
If it happened with Edward, who lost to be holding for years how I felt about him and not say anything or to ever face, and now expected the same thing happened to me with Dani. Friday
If everything was perfect, a puff of cold air came on Saturday to let my feelings this past frozen Friday 18. It's my fault, because if I had thrown into the pool, no matter if it was full or empty, now would not have this feeling of guilt.
On Friday 11, after failing to play along with that "climb on my back" or "I can not dance" I lost all the opportunities that could have earned during all these months have passed since the villa agree Salva .
thought the night of March 18 a day would be like 11 or better, but I see I was wrong: expected a bit anxious and nervous upon arrival at the disco-mobile, while dancing with Rosalie, Alice and Neil, when my cousin came running toward me, dodging people. His face was terror.
-Dani has come up with your ex. I'm sorry, A. Dreamer. I really do not expect this ...
My cousin did not know what to say so I would not take it too seriously. Rosalie and Alice looked at me with the same face of terror and horror that my cousin ... Because they knew what would happen next.
"It's okay. I knew it was a possibility. It was there, I can not do anything. In fact, I found time to March-April. I guess the time is up.
Rosalie and Alice were trying to make me feel better. The fault was not mine, (the eye) but when one does not learn from their mistakes and encountering them again and again, always trying to get up in the end makes one wonder.
I was not able to go to greet him. Neither he nor did: not come to me as the previous Friday, that Friday I had christened " the best night of my life ."
Soon to be there, Hilaria (Dani's ex, or whatever it is now) left because he kept telling Dani that he would be bored there, to go with his friends ...) This well , sounds like Dani did not want Hillary to be there, but no: when Hillary left angry at the behavior of Dani it lacked ten minutes to leave the group of friends of my cousin and go after her, to apologize.
So Dani, so gentlemanly. Such a good person. Tan beau. [...]

All songs of the disco-mobile he reminded me, because absolutely all of the songs were of love. In the end, I tried to strive to be good, because Rosalie and Alice had been purposely to the disco-mobile and did not want anyone to upset the night. Enough was with me had already bitter to me.
Yesterday, I noticed that Dani and Hillary were friends again in the network. You see, that although she is studying in another province will try "seriously."
guess Hillary is the first outbreak of the first relationship Dani (do not know if you remember that entry from the garden of the people we had wanted to ...) My cousin asked
the next day how it was:
-Bien. "It was all I could reply.
"I do not fool me ...
- I'm fine! "I reproached almost angry that nobody believed what he said.
"But you were very excited about Dani ...
At that point my head started to think, to plot, to progress all that had happened to me and relate it to other kids that had interested me in the past.
"Look, I do not know if I told you once, but if not, I say: It's pain when a relationship breaks down is more or less proportional to everything that has lived with that person. - (Something similar was said in one of my favorite movies, so I had no problem remembering lo conforme que estaba con esa frase)- y yo no puedo estar mal porque no he vivido absolutamente nada con Dan. ¿Qué he vivido... Una clase de mates y un baile la otra noche? Nada más, no hay nada más entre los dos. No puedo estar mal porque no ha existido una relación.
-Visto así... Tienes razón.
Pero mi cabeza no dejó de darle vueltas al tema, y aunque no dije nada más, no dejé de pensar: todo este tiempo he estado preocupando por mí, por lo que quería, por cómo me sentía cuando pensaba en él... Pero en ningún momento me he parado a contárselo, a revelarle lo que sentía... Y lo más importante: no he sabido preguntarle si él sentía lo mismo. Quizás tampoco lo he intentado, pero supongo que sería porque no sé qué me da más miedo: si poder decir que él no ha tenido que elegir entre Hilaria o yo (porque nunca le he dicho lo que siento) o poder ser rechazada y no correspondida (porque no sé cuánto daño podría haberme hecho sus palabras de "Lo siento, pero yo no quiero nada contigo" o oírle decir algo por el estilo). Lo único que me pregunto es si durante todo este tiempo Hilaria ha sido su relación seria o la chica que ha ocupado su corazón o de verdad quería conocer a otras personas para olvidarla.
[...]
He vuelto a caer en el mismo error de siempre: sentir mucho pero no decir nada a la persona indicada.




Dreamer Teenager encountered twice with the same stone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment