Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mills Pride Walk In Closets

Stories

try to move on since I saw among the people in the disco-mobile, how Hillary looked at Dani.
On Monday, I talked a little with my cousin for a network and asked if Daniel had told him something about his feelings for Hillary. Just to confirm what I already knew from the moment when my cousin told me he had come with her to the party. It was as if he needed to know, hear from the mouth of someone who was dating her Dani. A serious relationship. Some adult and mature.
But all that my cousin could tell me was that Hillary was back on Sunday morning at Gerona, (where he studies). All it is said that Dani was all right after dismissal I do not know if Dani lied to my cousin, and was actually destroyed by the absence of Hillary, if only meant a "hobby of failure", lasting just a summer love, or if he was really good because they had decided to continue its long-distance relationship, committed to forming a stable partner as possible from different cities ... I do not know, but whatever, I can change something in my way of seeing. Just that.
On Monday, I decided to give me the ultimate satisfaction, I do not know if I will do more harm than good, or you can to support it and see in a person with whom Dani share my tastes, as friends, as a student-tutor, and now. On Monday I bought one of my books have been pending for several years and one of the books that Dani has been read: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
I have taken it like an ordinary book, those who simply read for pleasure, because you like ... But the truth is that right now is becoming my self-help book. [...]

addition, I can not find a thousand and similarities between some of the stars of little lies (Pretty Little Liars) and their teacher, Ezra Fitz.
If you already had talked about this before in other entries, what was my surprise to see the chapter opened yesterday in the U.S.: in the previous chapter, Aria discovered in one of the social networking profiles, that Ezra had a relationship with a girl last summer and although she had left him ( As in the case of Dani-Hilaria ) she had not deleted the photos that came together in their profile. Interestingly, a few days, the former of Ezra appears in the village where they live and greets Mr.Fitz. Aria is depressed, angry, scared ...
I suppose you will agree with me that between the story of Ezra-Aria are some similarities between what happened to me with Dani ( although we have not been together as a couple ).



Turning
page ... the book The Alchemist! Teen Dreamer

0 comments:

Post a Comment