Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Create Custom Ear Gauges

The importance of a plaid shirt

Since Sunday with a cold I'm fifteen! So much so, that I missed to class two days ... But I hope to go tomorrow.
Next week I'm going to Portugal with the exchange scholarship. I'm not as nervous as when I went to Poland, but no hint of being excited, because we did the boys friendship between Portugal and the English of the fellowship was amazing. We all cried at the farewell. I have yet
reviews when they came here to make the exchange, more specifically, I can only make one of mathematics that I hope to do this week, before I leave next week. So at first I was with Dani on Sunday to come and explain math (had been since before the second week of March). But I called the phone (that means you have my number saved in the memory of when I called him because he forgot his book at home) and told me he was sick with fever and would not take the car. So after saying that nothing was wrong, told me to come on Tuesday afternoon at five and a half.
When I called, I was with my cousin, and she said: "Well
going to miss a class by going to explain uni mates. [...]



Now I'm the one who has a cold, cough, sore throat and tenths.
So here I am now just over three hours to come. This time it's all different. 's all different. Because although again it was true that I did not understand math too worried about how to act or what to say to please her or him to notice me. That's different now. Cause I'm just me. And this evening is only a math class.
not I have to worry about what I have to say or do because I'm just in my house and he is a friend of my cousin. I no longer had to think about what to wear to be sexy and feminine when he comes. No. Now I'm just : the girl who loves plaid shirts and skinny jeans with boots.
And as for him ... 's just him.

Teenager Dreamer who loves shirts Picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment