Saturday, May 21, 2011

How To Wrap A Heart Box Valentine Trouble!?

quadrupole

I previously had things very clear: he knew what he wanted at the time, what would you want in the future, I knew my feelings guide right and away from everything that I do suffer. I knew who were the right people who correct, that I would contribute something and not even know what I would contribute.

knew, would, I wanted, I had ...

A set of verbs in the past. Because now I do not know what I want. And it makes me angry. Because I stop to think about what I wrote on the blog in recent months or what I felt and it comes down to one word. A person. Dani. And when I say Dani, I say also happiness, sadness, joy, doubt, fear, love, responsibility, peace, authenticity, dreams, projects, fear.
I've only been able to speak the same issue since December. But I've only been able to talk all the time of the same in the blog or even in my life? Am I too attached to this that not even I've noticed I'm becoming addicted? Think of it has already become something more than my daily routine. Avoid me thinking about him when I do not want to be in reality is enough to crack a smile. To feel happy, to get through the day to day. But when I come back to reality I realize that nothing has changed in my day to day, everything continues as before that fateful day happy and December. Just my way of thinking has changed. I have to find a way to forget, but can not find it. I do not know what the formula. Hilaria

back in July, less than a month and a half and I have no chance because of what is, I know you want to wait. Also, keep in contact by social networks, so have left to learn from each other at any time.

One has to learn to stick early to hit up soon.


Teenager quadrupole Dreamer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment