Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dragon Ball Bulma Sunbathing



the end, and after much deliberation, I decided to return to social networks. I think the important thing is really gratifying to get good grades, knowing that you have overcome the "temptation" to spend time online. So I think I'll put more willpower to get what I want, and not taking the easy way to freeze the network. Putting
more willpower ... That is what I have to apply! And only on that topic.
If Monday disconnected the network, that same night, the only network that I held, began to talk to Dani.
Rather, said one of my tweets, and generated a debate (and significant!) I decided to participate in one of the themes of time, which was to say in three words, something that bothered you a lot. Some resorted to the typical "tomorrow is Monday", others "no test today" but I, unhappy with the responses of people put "How old are you?" Do not think he would create a debate, but in fact, I think so I did: three minutes after it published, I received a comment regarding that Dani publication.
- " So ashamed response ..." To which I answer no time to sent another tweet
- " While you are under 18 is allowed to watch. Period. "
Since his opinion was that I expected (but he played against me) I decided to answer because I knew that I had nothing to lose:
- " I am not ashamed of the answer, I just hate to have people who are only guided by that "
He was frank, sincere. And he also was following the conversation:
- 95% of men do not want to waste time talking about, so why can watch what they will do other things? Given that you're my friend and cousin have 16 probably should not talk to you ...
- "C'mon, you think of the 95%. With that I say everything. I care about you go with because I have 16, I am the cousin of your friend and you kill my teacher in particular."

was angry. Could not bear to give her attention to the age difference, and that it was reviewing objectively because he knows nothing of what I think about it. Rather, what I feel. And had no choice. But his next tweet left me bewildered:

- " Luckily, I think of the remaining 5%. "



[...] The next morning, returned to post the tweets that started early in the morning, but I do not know what to think or what I wanted to say that.
Dreamer
Teenager twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment