Monday, May 9, 2011

Do People With Thyroid Cancer Live Long Lives

The age difference in all poles

I told you I was going to keep you informed about everything that happened with Dani, when my cousin to tell him of when he learned of his reaction to what he said ... But I have not said anything . And do not think it's because I've neglected the blog or something, simply because nothing has happened, my cousin says that is not the time to tell you, it's a great responsibility, and not find it. So every time I losing more time, and that plays against me. A week ago have not seen him and I do not know it, everything is much easier. No I have to worry whether I will see him right away or not, I must say that I do. I've passed that stage.

other hand, I decided to isolate social networks. I was too hooked on Facebook, Tuenti and Twitter, so I've frozen indefinitely Facebook accounts and Tuenti. He maintained Twitter, not to isolate myself completely from my friends, but as is the fact that people use less I think also will spend less. Why? No, nothing has happened in some trouble with some photo compromised, or with comments committed or anything like that. Just important dates come to my school life and I will not spoil everything. It seems that the vein studies and "I go for all" has entered the final quarter, but I hope that is not too late ... Although I must say that my anti-social networks therapy is due to bad math test I did today. And that Dani had come to teach me the last weekend! So like if I pass it with a five-bit, and my parents have not told me nothing more than "better next time" I decided to "self-punishment" on my own, leaving social networks. Thus, the time invested in them will give him to raise my half, or have done anything else advantage: as some sport or reading (lately that I have a little sloppy). So do not think it's a punishment but rather a "self-support or self-gift" that I do to progress. If my parents would have scolded me for my bad review, I would be angry with them because I was riƱiendo and I knew for myself that is not well down on average in the last assessment, but if my parents have told me "nothing happens the next best "is like relying too much on me, and that also bothers me because it makes you want to grab more and more responsibility for myself. Come on, whatever I do I'll disagree and I will always take something that I can improvement. I think I'm starting to rant! I go to sleep! Teenager Dreamer

quadrupole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment