Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best G2 Bluetooth Headset

Life requires change

Dani Although things have not changed, try to move on, and slowly it seems that I'm getting: not close other doors, because I'm young and because the relationship I have with Dani is zero, since it has never existed. That's why I think that there is no reason to close doors (but not relevant to anything, do not adelantéis)-They are just reflections. I

a bit busy with so many tests and assignments, but it is also true that lately I'm pretty vague: in class and I'm not like before (even though my grades are still pretty good). But not like before.

Today was a normal day of school. Nothing happened worth mentioning, or in kind or with my friends. Nothing. In addition, a long time since I've seen the mysterious boy on the subway, so I have nothing to tell: my life is reduced to a consistent routine until the start of summer.
Less than a month to finish the classes, and that means that I now set up, maintain or lower the average score. Three possibilities in a single month. Those are strong words, sounds responsibilities, joys and sorrows, depending how you look. Because next year starts the serious. That word that terrifies and threatens every time you hear it, or you hesitate to name it: BACHELOR.
So this month I have left to prove I am ready to face this course, or as I like to call me " NEW LIFESTYLE . "Where the exits with your friends, notes, on Saturday night, books and libraries are your neighbors for two years.
Dreamer
Teenager trying to prepare to take the NEW LIFESTYLE ( popularly known as BA).

0 comments:

Post a Comment