Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Does Soy Milk Formula Spoil

Marathon is back! THANKS! Mafalda


now here another year ....

If there is a weekend in a year where I feel most proud of being Alcarrian is this: From 11 to June 13, 2010




The weekend of MARATHON TALES OF GUADALAJARA!!


I have pins and a few stories collected by the stories I told.
Most are stories, not stories. Invented
written sometimes with more haste to break ...


But they serve to earn a pin, fill the hole and losing his temper .... or NO!
Madre mia .... this year I have to count on full Saturday afternoon .... so people!


This year the thing, the story goes monsters ...
This has been a very bad year, with lots of monster, so
something makes it out there ...



And to win some fun euric and better yet, let's sell:



T as usual on a voluntary basis Stand
in the Marathon.

And beads and ornaments in felt and crochet
with my mother in stalls:


www.madeinnaty.blogspot.com

as it comes I will tell the story!!



ColorĂ­n colorado .... Today's post is over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment