Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Manual Screen Wrinkles

Day (Men) Best with music






DIA DE REYES!


you know that?? They say new year ... new life ...
-time gift ... something falls to renew, clothing, case for school and some carbon, because they start the year ....

But I think the best gift that always makes me the Child of Bethlehem, and his hand, the Wizards, is believing ...

If, believing, keep believing in the good folks ...
the friends you do not gild the pill and tell you the truth ... even if it hurts!

The new people you meet and the "old" sometimes gives you back or small stab wounds to the heart ... but to believe that they should be given another chance.

With the new year ... I ... ask ... I want ... need ... Well

year 2010 would not be bad to bring me ...


- Health to want.


- Let us not miss the bread ... (If you dip it in wine
wet, because this drive)

- One partner (boy, that changed this year does not touch ...
sidewalk to work, cultural interests, need not be licensed or have a master ... without missing some stability and progress that although we have an age, follow me to be clowns!


- Having a bit of work, freedom, knowing how to be less direct and hard ... something more commercial and political ...


- In order HEALTH, MONEY And I LOVE ...

typical!

0 comments:

Post a Comment